SHIP REFRIGERATOR. ENERGY STAR MINI FRIDGE. LOW GRAIN REFRIGERANT.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts
- Any boat, esp. a racing boat
- transport: transport commercially
- a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- A vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea
The End Of The Day // O Fim do Dia
Hospital Ship Gil Eannes // Navio Hospital Gil Eannes, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
The Hospital Ship Gil Eannes was designed and built at the Estaleiros Navais de Viana do castelo (the Boatbuilding Yard of Viana do Castelo) in 1955. That year the ship
began its duties of medical assistance to the cod fishing fleets of Portugal and other countries on the Newfoundland and Greenland seas. The ship
not only served as a hospital but also delivered mail, was a towboat and an icebreaker and even ensured the supply of provisions, fishing material and nets, fuel, bait and water to the cod fisshing ship
In 1963, it began to do trading trips as a refrigerator
and passangers ship.
The last trip to Newfound land was in 1973. In that year, it also dis a diplomatic trip to Brazil as a Portuguese embassador.
After that date, Gil is "no longer useful" and ends in a scrap metal in 1977.
The vianense community rescues Gil from that unglorious destiny and bring the ship to the land were it was born, to be exposed to the public as a memory of the sea past of the city.
It is open to the public since August 1998.
Main features: Length: 98,45 m, Width: 13,7 m
Norwegian Epic - Western Caribbean Cruise
March 11, 2011 - This produce refrigerator is nearly empty. Tomorrow in the Port of Miami the refrigerators will be restocked for
the Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Exclusive Behind the Scenes Tour.
See also: kitchenaid fridge water filter johnson refrigerator thermostat frigidaire all refrigerators lt600p lg refrigerator replacement water filter cartridge automotive air conditioning refrigerant slimline fridge jugs refrigerated cargo containers morgue refrigerator
Copyright © ANTIQUE WOOD REFRIGERATOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.