- Compact 2 door refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Prohibit (someone) from doing something
- Prevent or forbid the entrance or movement of
- parallel bars: gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden rods supported on uprights
- (bar) barroom: a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; "he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
- Fasten (something, esp. a door or window) with a bar or bars
- (bar) prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
Green Stuff Mint Bars
This is Green Stuff -- it is the best Christmas goodie EVER. lol :P
I may put a recipe up soon.
The top is simply melted chocolate that has set. The middle layer is a mint filling/frosting-like-yumminess (it gets is ability to hold shape from gelatin). The bottom is like a thick cookie/cake bottom; it's neither hard nor fluffy/soft -- it is perfect.
1 box devil's food cake mix
1/3 C butter
1 envelope plain gelatin
1/3 c boiling water
1 C butter
1 oz peppermint extract
green food color to liking
4-6 C powdered sugar
1 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
4 1/2 TBS butter
1. heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 10x15 jelly roll pan (or glass cake pan (I use cake pan) as some jelly roll pans are very flat and short).
2. In large bowl blend base ingredients together with a mixer (or blender) till nice
and crumbly. Press into pan firmly. Bake 10 minutes, then allow base to cool to room temperature. Use spatula, or other flat utensil to tap the base layer, so that it is even more flat and firm.
3. Bring water to a boil water, add boiling water to the gelatin in large mixing bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4.Add butter and powdered sugar mix well. Add peppermint and food coloring, mix together. Continue to add powdered sugar until you get your desired consistency, which would be better to be to thick than too thin.
5. Spread minty filling on top of the cooled chocolate base.
6. Melt chocolate and butter in microwave and stir until smooth. Pour over green stuff and spread evenly with a spoon.
7. Chill and cut (YUM)!
If your house is warm you'll need to put this in the refrigerator to cool; though it can be eaten warm, it is just messier when eaten warm.
Gooey Cheesecake Bars!
If you like this flavor you will enjoy these for sure ! Even though they have cream cheese in them these are not like what you would think of as " cheese cake squares " they are more in the Gooey butter cake family!
Recipe from Taste of Home..
1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and egg until well
blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and egg
until smooth; spread evenly over batter.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the
refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
See also: magic chef undercounter refrigerator 8 bottle wine fridge portable freezers pink mini fridges temp in refrigerator ice in fridge refrigerator is freezing food avanti wine refrigerator review where to buy a freezer ge refrigerator seals
Copyright © ANTIQUE WOOD REFRIGERATOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.