Child proof fridge locks
- Frigidaire galaxy refrigerator
Child Proof Fridge Locks
- Designed to prevent children from injuring themselves or doing damage
- A childproof object or environment is relatively safe for contact with children. The act of childproofing reduces risks to a level considered acceptable by a society, an institution, or, for example, to specific parents.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A similar device used to prevent the operation or movement of a vehicle or other machine
- (in wrestling and martial arts) A hold that prevents an opponent from moving a limb
- A mechanism for keeping a door, lid, etc., fastened, typically operated only by a key of a particular form
- (lock) fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
- (lock) a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- (lock) a strand or cluster of hair
Bell the Cat
We were impressed when Bell the cat learned to crack the fridge
door... then she started cracking the child-proof lock we put on the fridge
door to keep her out. In the end, the only way to keep the fridge safe overnight was to wedge a stool piled with heavy cook-books against the door. We never saw how she did it... if you tried watching, she'd just sit there looking at you with the same "butter woulodn't melt in my mouth" expression she's wearing in this photo.
Shot with a borrowed Hasselblad 500CM and 150mm lens. Ooo gorgeous.
188/365: Child proofing
Our kids (read cats) won't stay out from under the bathroom sink. Your youngest, Moto, insists on destroying entire rolls (make the packs) of toilet paper. So now, they are behind child safety latches. They work great. We have two on the drawers that open in front of the garage door to the kitchen. It was no fun learning that one the hard way.
Hey as it turns out this should play with with today's Flick Group Roulette : Half of a Face pool.
See also: arctic freezer pro 7 kitchenaid 42 built in refrigerator refrigeration system components used refrigerator trucks silver fridges danby fridge do you refrigerate red wine
Copyright © ANTIQUE WOOD REFRIGERATOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.